- Is your office currently open during normal business hours?
- When and how can I contact you?
- What video chat platforms do you offer for clients?
- Are you accepting new clients?
- How can I get updates regarding the status of my case or legal matter?
- Are courts of law still open in my area? Will my court date be rescheduled? What if I can’t come to court because I’m sick or quarantined?
- Will scheduled depositions, mediation, arbitration, or settlement negotiations occur as planned?
To our existing clients and potential clients, please know that we continue to work hard on behalf of our clients’ matters. We hope you all stay safe and healthy, as this crisis will soon be behind us all.
- We are reachable in the same manner as always: phone and e-mail.
- Zoom, Facetime.
- Absolutely. This crisis does not affect our desire to help injured people.
- We continue to call and e-mail our clients with any updates on their cases.
- It appears the courts will be opening but many hearings will be rescheduled.
- Many of these are continuing to go forward through electronic means, including remote depositions. Social distancing will almost certainly be observed when meetings in person resume.
Note: If there are any additional questions and answers or information you would like to add, please feel free to include them as well.
Stay safe and healthy!