Glendale Truck Accident Lawyer
Trucks are an important part of the economy in Glendale. They carry products in and out of the city and deliver the products consumers use every day. Unfortunately, while trucks are necessary to the city, they are also often involved in some of the worst crashes seen on the roads. Truck accidents are extremely common throughout the city and when they occur, you must identify the cause of the crash so you can hold the accountable party liable for paying damages. Determining the cause of truck accidents is not easy, though. A Glendale truck accident lawyer will examine the facts of your case and conduct an investigation to discover the cause and the liable party.Common Types of Trucks in Glendale
The transport trucks seen on the highways are often the first people think of when they hear of a collision involving a truck. Sadly, these are not the only types of trucks that are involved in serious crashes. The most common types of trucks in Glendale are as follows:
- Dump trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Tanker trucks
- Tractor-trailer trucks
- Tow trucks
- Flatbed trucks
The above trucks are all much heavier and much larger than the other vehicles that have to use the same roadways as them. As a result, occupants in passenger vehicles always sustain the worst injuries during an accident.Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Glendale
Any act of negligence can result in a serious truck accident, but there are some that are more common than others. The most common causes of truck accidents are as follows:
- Inexperienced drivers: Operating a truck is very difficult, but it is critical that all truck drivers have the proper experience and training. When they do not, they can be held liable for acts of negligence, as can the trucking company for improper hiring practices.
- Poor weather conditions: While ice and snow are not commonly seen in Glendale, high winds and hail storms are not uncommon. When a motorist does not feel comfortable driving in bad weather, they should pull over to a safe place until it passes.
- Drowsy drivers: Truckers operate under very tight deadlines, and they are often pressured to stay on the road longer than the federal hours of service rule allows.
- Unfamiliar roads: Truck drivers often travel on roads that are unfamiliar to them and that can cause many different types of accidents, such as rollovers and wrong way accidents.
- Faulty equipment: A truck has many moving parts, and they must all function correctly. When tires, brakes, and other parts of a truck are defective, they can cause a very serious crash on the roads.
After conducting a full investigation, a truck accident lawyer in Glendale will determine the cause so you can hold the appropriate party liable.Our Truck Accident Attorney in Glendale Can Assist With Your Claim
If you have been hurt in a crash, our Glendale truck accident attorney at Brod Law Firm will determine the cause and hold the insurance company accountable for paying the maximum damages you deserve. Call us today at (800) 427-7020 or contact us online to schedule a free case review.