Richmond Vehicle Rollover Accidents
A vehicle rollover accident occurs when any vehicle on the road rolls over onto its side, flips upside-down, or completely rolls over. When any of these types of crashes occur, it is not only the occupants inside that suffer great harm, but also anyone else on the road around that vehicle. Vehicle rollover accidents can cause some of the most serious injuries, including burns, crushed limbs, traumatic brain injuries, internal organ damage, and spinal cord injuries. If someone else’s negligence has caused this type of crash that led to your injuries, a Richmond vehicle rollover accident lawyer can help you claim the compensation you deserve.Common Causes of Vehicle Rollover Accidents in Richmond
It is important to determine the cause of a vehicle rollover accident, as it is the responsibility of the negligent party’s insurer to pay compensation for your injuries and other losses. The three most common causes of these crashes include:
- Defective road design: Potholes and other roadway defects can easily cause a vehicle rollover accident, particularly when a driver swerves to avoid the dangerous condition. In these instances, municipalities and other government bodies can be held liable for any accident caused by these defective designs.
- Defective vehicles: Certain models of vehicles, such as SUVs, are particularly prone to rollover accidents. Still, manufacturers are responsible for ensuring their products are safe and minimizing the risk to consumers. Other vehicle defects, such as faulty tires, can also lead to a rollover accident.
- Negligent drivers: When motorists drive recklessly or aggressively, it is considered negligent behavior that could lead to a vehicle rollover accident, and these drivers can be held liable for their careless actions.
A vehicle rollover accident attorney in Richmond can determine the cause of the crash, and hold the responsible parties accountable for paying compensation.Damages Available After a Vehicle Rollover Accident
After a vehicle rollover accident, you can recover damages for any injury or losses you incurred. The most common types of compensation sought in these types of personal injury claims include:
- Current and future healthcare expenses
- Current and future pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Cost of vehicle repair or replacement
- Current and future lost income
- Loss of earning capacity, if you can never return to the same line of work
- Accommodations for a disability
- Court costs and other legal fees
- Punitive damages, if the negligent party showed gross negligence
A Richmond vehicle rollover accident lawyer can review your claim and accurately evaluate it so you receive the full amount of damages you deserve.Call Our California Vehicle Rollover Accident Lawyers Today
If you have been injured in a crash, it is important that you do not wait to speak to a vehicle rollover accident attorney in Richmond. At Brod Law Firm, we know how to determine who was responsible for your crash, and we will hold them accountable for paying the full amount of damages you deserve. Call us today at (800) 427-7020 or contact us online to schedule a free case evaluation so we can get started on your claim.