San Rafael Vehicle Rollover Accident Lawyer
Vehicle rollover accidents happen for a number of reasons, but they are usually caused by the negligence of another person, company, or government entity. When a vehicle rolls over, it poses a great danger to anyone inside the vehicle, as well as all other motorists and passengers around the car at the time. These collisions result in a number of types of injuries, and they are typically catastrophic. Sometimes, they even result in death. If you or someone you love has been hurt or killed in a crash, it is important to speak to a San Rafael vehicle rollover accident lawyer that can help you claim the compensation you need.Who is Liable After a Vehicle Rollover Accident?
While it is possible to file a personal injury claim against negligent parties after a vehicle rollover accident, first accident victims must determine who was liable for the crash. The most common liable parties after these types of collisions include:
- Negligent drivers: Distracted driving, hitting stationary objects, and drunk driving are just a few of the negligent behaviors that can result in a vehicle rollover accident.
- Manufacturers: Vehicle manufacturers are responsible for ensuring their products are safe, just like all other manufacturers in San Rafael. When they fail to implement proper safety features or use defective parts that cause a crash, they can be held liable for a vehicle rollover accident.
- Government entities: Defective roads that contain a number of large potholes or that are improperly marked can cause a vehicle rollover accident. Although it is possible to hold government bodies liable for a crash, it is much more difficult and anyone wishing to do so should always work with a lawyer that can help.
To prove that any of these parties was responsible for a crash, it is essential that accident victims reach out to a vehicle rollover accident attorney in San Rafael for help collecting evidence that proves the negligent act.Common Injuries After a Vehicle Rollover Accident
A person can sustain a number of different injuries after a crash. The most common of these include:
- Spinal cord injuries: Herniated discs are very common after rollover accidents, but these injuries can also include full or partial paralysis.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Due to the fact that a person could hit their head on the windshield, or sustain a penetration injury, a rollover accident can also result in these life-changing injuries.
- Neck injuries: Injuries such as whiplash are very common after any accident, including a vehicle rollover crash.
- Amputations: An amputation can occur at the scene, or a person’s limb may be so severely injured that it must be surgically amputated at a later date.
As serious as these injuries are, they are not the worst outcome of vehicle rollover accidents. Tragically, these types of crashes kill many Americans every year.Call a San Rafael Vehicle Rollover Accident Lawyer Today
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a vehicle rollover accident, it is critical that you speak to a vehicle rollover accident attorney in San Rafael today. At Brod Law Firm, we know how to determine who was liable for your crash, and we will effectively negotiate the full settlement you deserve. Call us today at (800) 427-7020 or contact us online to schedule a free case evaluation and to learn more about how we can help.